String cheese is a snack that people of all ages enjoy. It’s fun to eat, it’s the perfect addition to any school lunch, and it packs a calcium-rich punch for those of us who have to eat on the go. The last word that could be used to describe string cheese would be “scary,” right?
Not so fast. One unfortunate cheese enthusiast recently had a less-than-pleasant encounter with their string cheese.
It looks like a normal package of string cheese at first, but when this customer started peeling it, something scary popped out.
A large metal nail was embedded into the cheese. This could’ve gone really terribly.
We can only hope that the company responsible for this error has since figured out how to stop it from ever happening again.
(via Reddit / logueadam)
It’s a good thing that this guy is a peeler instead of a person who just chomps down on the cheese like some kind of monster. Peeling pays off, people. Consider this your lesson.