Creamy Tuscan Garlic Tortellini Soup is so simple to make and another of the greatest soups you will make! Tortellini, diced tomatoes spinach and white beans are hidden is the most creamy and tasty soup your family will love!
Our life have now been revolving around cross country and lacrosse at our home. They both have training twice throughout the few days and we now have games from day to night on Saturday. Yesterday ended up being our final online game and I also feel so much more freedom! Having young ones involved with busy sports could be hard. This is the reason I love to have a hearty dinner for my loved ones and soup may be the perfect thing!
Since I have was obsessed with all things tuscan garlic… (seriously you have got to try out this Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken), we understood that a soup form of this popular meal must be made.
This soup you guys. Turned-out INCREDIBLE!!
You will love exactly how easy and quick this soup is to make! You are going to love the creamy soup base and everything inside is indeed delicious. Tortellini, chicken, diced tomatoes, spinach, and white beans. It all all comes together perfectly and it is SO delicious!
This became an instant specialty inside our residence. And quite actually one of the better soups that I have ever endured! I know that your particular family will cherish it too!
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 tiny white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 ounce can white beans, exhausted and rinsed
- 1 cup hefty cream
- ¼ glass grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sodium
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 glasses prepared and shredded chicken (we utilized rotisserie)
- 9 ounce refrigerated tortellini
- 2 glasses spinach
- In a large pot over moderate temperature, temperature up the butter. Include onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, heavy cream, parmesan mozzarella cheese, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the chicken, tortellini, and spinach. Let simmer for 10 minutes to thicken up and the tortellini to cook.